Byrons finished

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Byron Originals, Inc. Announces Discontinuation of The Byron Fuels Brand
Ida Grove, IA (May 28, 2020) – Byron Originals, Inc., an Iowa-based manufacturer, is making the difficult announcement that the company will be ending production and discontinuing their Byron Fuels brand after 32 years of operation in the RC fuels industry. Over the last decade, demand for RC nitro fuel has significantly declined due to industry and consumer-related factors. Production will officially end in late May, and the brand will be retired when the remaining product inventory is sold.

Wow. I remember when i got sponsored by them and was developing fuel with them. What a shame.

Byron quit making Boat fuel years ago. They owned Wildcat which still made it but they dropped that a couple years ago also.

This hurt me. I run their HyrdoGlo 55% in my boats. Luckily, I still have a few gallons. I fly their RotorRage in the helis, and it is, by far, the best fuel I've ever run in 30 years of RC modelling. Great group of folks up there too. They made me a temporary dealer about 10 years ago, because there were no hobby shops even remotely close to me. I wasn't the only one, either. They did that for many folks in similar situations. I appreciated their willingness to help me out, even though it was against their policy. Great group of people, and they turned our fantastic products. I hate to see this kind of news.

Back