Bullard SST F-Hydro

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Tom Foley

Looks great ! I run the brass tube through the box full length up near the top and epoxy in support along the run under the tube so it cannot occillate and crack . Never , ever had one break and some of the guys can attest that , well , I run the boats hard ..... I do like what I see here though .

RaceMechaniX

good looking servo mounts!
CF-Nylon Mike. Works great for mounts. It's a little difficult to bond to so I drill small holes to allow the epoxy to grip it better like a mushroom head.

Attachments

• SST F-Hydro Pic 56.jpg
    SST F-Hydro Pic 56.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • SST F-Hydro Pic 79.jpg
    SST F-Hydro Pic 79.jpg
    747.5 KB · Views: 41
  • SST F-Hydro Pic 80.jpg
    SST F-Hydro Pic 80.jpg
    735.3 KB · Views: 41

longballlumber

CF-Nylon Mike.

It's a nice functional design!

I need to finish my encloser so I can start trying some different materials. I have read the Nylon based materials can absorb water quickly causing printing inconsistencies. Although, that won't stop me from trying.

RaceMechaniX

Okay, I think I just realized I need a 3D printer. Very nice indeed!!
I thought the same in till I found Treatstock.com. I upload parts I designed and instantly get bids on the parts in all different materials and colors. These two servo mounts costs me $18 shipped and I get them in a couple days. As much as I would like my own machine, it's more practical to let someone else maintain it, stock the filaments, dry them and prints the parts.

Buckshot

I thought the same in till I found Treatstock.com. I upload parts I designed and instantly get bids on the parts in all different materials and colors. These two servo mounts costs me $18 shipped and I get them in a couple days. As much as I would like my own machine, it's more practical to let someone else maintain it, stock the filaments, dry them and prints the parts.
Sweet! Thanks for the info.

Davidkrienke

We have that problem with filament after time getting moisture in it. That's neat they have such a thing where people bid for the print jobs like that. Kind of a fiver for 3d printing.

Latest posts