Bullard 67 SST Build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tyler, hope you don’t “F” it up with all that extra crap on the back! LOL
All kidding aside it looks great!

I like the colors you picked. I have a .21 hydro that I painted with auto air water based paint. I used house of color clear coat over the auto air. Richard

Doc, that rudder assembly is from Mark Grim and his Gas Reaper Rigger.
Strut is from Octura with the skeg ground off using SM brackets.
No wire drive, just plain ole 1/4" square drive.

Hey Buckshot,
Tyler is right about the sponsons and ski. I prefer the true 3 point approach! Mark Grim and I have gone round and round for years on this point, I keep telling him he will be faster when he gets rid of the “Training Wheels”!!!LOL

Hey Don,
This one is getting rear sponsons put on initially, but they will only be sticky taped on so if we decide to drop the training wheels it's easy to do.
Dropping the single ski off my TT boat was the secret to running 95mph on the straights and getting the boat to make four consistent turns without flying off. Now I just need to get within 10' of the buoys and we will be chasing 15's in no time.

Attachments

• DFF6552A-FA1D-4576-9869-529C36A1AAEF.jpeg
    DFF6552A-FA1D-4576-9869-529C36A1AAEF.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 67
Hey Buckshot,
Tyler is right about the sponsons and ski. I prefer the true 3 point approach! Mark Grim and I have gone round and round for years on this point, I keep telling him he will be faster when he gets rid of the “Training Wheels”!!!LOL
Yep never see you with "training wheels"! Hope you are doing well my friend!

Back