Brandon Model Boaters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tom hope all is well,
There will be no race at the Brandon pond in January.
We made a request but the County Parks requirements are impossible to meet.
This will most likely be this way until C19 is gone.
Greg

Unfortunately what Greg states is true. The county placed stipulation after stipulation in front of any approval for an event. As Greg also said, It will probably be this way until we don't have to wear masks...

With the Brandon Nitro Nats being cancelled i am surprised the Orlando Winter Nats are not posted here on IW.
The Orlando Club can't even get their entry form correct. When I asked about racing a "big block" gas rigger they said enter it in GX-1 which is a "small block" class. They don't even know what the NAMBA classes are for gas, doubtful they know anything about any other power source.......I'm staying away.

Considering Bill , have to check the calendar .
I thought it seemed kinda strange that it wasn't posted here. Before we had the Nitro Nats, the Orlando Winter Nats was a great race that alot of us nitro guy's always looked forward to attending. I would love to go if we can get some boats in the nitro classes. I can bring a 21 and 45 rigger.

Back