Quantcast

Brandon Model Boaters

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Greg Rowe

Bill we are having a club meeting 10-25-20@11am
Come join us and get signed up
Ponds open

Bill Gibson

Thanks for the heads up Greg! ill bring money and a coupla boats! Can I bring a FE boat or 2 as well as a nitro boat??

Tom Foley

Any news about the January race or other races ? Been too busy , out of the loop .

Greg Rowe

Hi Tom hope all is well,
There will be no race at the Brandon pond in January.
We made a request but the County Parks requirements are impossible to meet.
This will most likely be this way until C19 is gone.
Greg

Bill Britton

Unfortunately what Greg states is true. The county placed stipulation after stipulation in front of any approval for an event. As Greg also said, It will probably be this way until we don't have to wear masks...

vision race boats

With the Brandon Nitro Nats being cancelled i am surprised the Orlando Winter Nats are not posted here on IW.

Buckshot

With the Brandon Nitro Nats being cancelled i am surprised the Orlando Winter Nats are not posted here on IW.
The Orlando Club can't even get their entry form correct. When I asked about racing a "big block" gas rigger they said enter it in GX-1 which is a "small block" class. They don't even know what the NAMBA classes are for gas, doubtful they know anything about any other power source.......I'm staying away.

vision race boats

Considering Bill , have to check the calendar .
I thought it seemed kinda strange that it wasn't posted here. Before we had the Nitro Nats, the Orlando Winter Nats was a great race that alot of us nitro guy's always looked forward to attending. I would love to go if we can get some boats in the nitro classes. I can bring a 21 and 45 rigger.

Tom Foley

I don't know why these guys don't post it on one of the largest model boating sites on the web . Many Nitro guys also have gas boats and vice versa .

Greg Rowe

Update with BMBs for the 2021 year.
First practice Sat Sun only guest must be with a BMB member no exceptions.
I want to thank Bill Britton for taking the lead as president for 2020 .
Please welcome BMBs new 2021 President Ron Drake, Ron has some ideas that he will share for the BMB future, congrats to
Ron.

Latest posts