Brandon May Race ??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laurie and I would like to thank all the racers and their families that attended the BMB race, for myself it was an exciting, fierce, and competitive racing all day.
I hope that everyone had a good time and look forward to seeing many of you again.
Greg & Laurie Rowe

I would like to thank everyone for attending the BMB race and for all the help with putting on this race. I would like to give a special thanks to all the help with the CD help and retrieve boat drivers. WE look forward to seeing everyone in the future and good luck at the races.
Thanks Again to Everyone.

Ron Drake
President Brandon Model Boaters

I would like to thank everyone for attending the BMB race and for all the help with putting on this race. I would like to give a special thanks to all the help with the CD help and retrieve boat drivers. WE look forward to seeing everyone in the future and good luck at the races.
Thanks Again to Everyone.

Ron Drake
President Brandon Model Boaters
Had a great time !!

Brandon folks, you all put on a great race! Was a great feeling to enjoy something that was some what normal and so much fun to do with old friends and new..........cant wait for the next race!

Latest posts

Back