Brandon May Race ??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it , wrong date listed , March 22 , can only assume its supposed to be May 22 ? I see the limitations , mask all the time and parking on other side of fence only which used to be normal .

No Mail in option and I go through 3 credit card changes a year so Paypal has me locked out , total pain in the ass to get a new card in the system . Bill Britton I will be mailing in my entry . Please activate the Mail in option .

For the overnight camping at the Brandon Pond has been stopped by the county. They say it is the rule for Florida county parks,state parks have a different rule.
They made it quit clear that there will be no overnight camping.
We ask for one person to stay for security but the said no camping on the park grounds.
Greg

For the overnight camping at the Brandon Pond has been stopped by the county. They say it is the rule for Florida county parks,state parks have a different rule.
We ask for one person to stay for security but the said no camping on the park grounds.
Greg

Thank you for the explanation Greg

Greg
Hi Greg , you got an address for a mail in entry ?

So let me ask this question?
From what I read am I to under stand that you need to wear your mask ALL the time when you are in the park even when you at your own tent?

Back