Brandon Fall FE Challenge Nov 21st

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTV Boats

The Tri-Oval is back in Brandon and this will be a drivers challenge. A one day FE race with a variety of classes listed. Not all will fill out the 3 boat minimum. The race is on Sunday Nov 21st with open water Saturday the 20th noon to 5pm. Hope we see you there.
Mic
rcRacingEvents.com

the trioval is alot of fun. It adds a nice little challenge and can be a real blast if guys want to do the beach starts that we did with the storm series several years ago. makes for a very interesting start

the trioval is alot of fun. It adds a nice little challenge and can be a real blast if guys want to do the beach starts that we did with the storm series several years ago. makes for a very interesting start
They should do that in the tunnel classes.

Thanks again to Mic for hosting this race. I was very happy to see my son do so well this weeknd. He won the p-limited tunnel and managed a 3rd in his first ever p-limited mono race. He kicked my butt every round
For anyone that has not run the trioval, I highly recommended trying it if you have the opportunity. It adds a nice extra driver challenge to the racing

Thanks to everyone who participated. Four rounds with a lunch break (charging) and done by 4:30pm. Competition was stiff and everyone likes tri-oval racing. Keeps the crowded first turn a little spread out and makes for cross over passing at the tri oval bouy. Even the hydros worked the mid turn.
The layout if you have never run this course is hit the start and make about a 120 degree turn then maybe 100' to the single bouy on the back stretch a sharp 70 or so degrees and about 250' to the right side now 3rd turn and back to the start/finish. We reduced to 5 laps for the extra distance and actually made it easier to count.
Will post winners later.
Mic

Latest posts

Back