• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Bouchie Pipes 21, 67, 91/101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilSharman

I have three new Bouchie pipes for sale, .21,.67 and .91/101

As you can see the 67 and 91/101 pipes have been drilled for the pressure fitting.
Otherwise they have never been used.

Prices
.21 - $200USD + shipping
.67 - $300USD+ shipping
.91/101 - $350 USD + shipping

I take paypal, buyer pay fees if applicable. I can ship to the USA and most other countries. I am located in Australia. Shipping would total approx $15-20USD per pipe. Bouchie Pipes.jpg

Hi Brian. No headers, the 21 which is sold was circuit, the other two pipes are SAW spec.
Sorry should have mentioned this.

I'll take the Bouchie .67 SAW pipe for $300+ Shipping Address will be in Paypal info. Thanks!

Hi Jeff. Yes sure I can do that. Make sure you address is on the paypal receipt. I will ship it out tomorrow with David's pipe.

Hi Guys. All pipes are sold and packed ready for shipping. My town is in lockdown now due to covid so I cannot access the post office to ship. At this stage we are set to come out of lockdown on Monday and I ill ship straight away.

Neil.

Latest posts

Back