• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bouchie 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve only mentioned to one person that the volume is on the small side for a couple of my big blocks , because of how they are setup. They are good pipes for certain engines and setups. Jeff

Boaters,

I have a couple of them also, if anyone is interested?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
231-590-3023

Guys,

Just 2-90-Bouchie pipes.
No other Bouchie pipes for sale.
If I wanted to sell some I would
List Them. We are working on some
new pipes this year in Stainless Steel.
The 12-pipe is almost ready to test first.
We may make a 21, 45, 91, & 1.01 pipe
if we can get them made and tested. I am
Pretty Busy with my families health situations right now, not a lot of time.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Last edited:
Mark,

.015" to .020" stainless material, that has been rolled, can be laser welded to give a very smooth weld bead inside. An example of what can be done are the stainless steel pipes made in North Vietnam for CC racing. This information comes from Fads Trading in Australia. Stainless steel is the second best material next to titanium because of its lower thermal conductivity compared to plain steel or aluminum. I have lots of tested & validated information for tuned pipes in the 15cc to 35cc range. Keep in mind that anything that approximates the shape of a tuned pipe will have some positive effect at some RPM range.

Jim Allen

Back