Bocca Bearing Product Number for MAC 21 Bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
I am looking for the part numbers for front and rear Bocca bearings for a MAC 21.

The bad news - Last Sunday the bottom skirt in the Jim Wilson CMB 21 Greenhead in my Jim Wilson Sport 20 broke and scattered metal pieces throughout the engine.
default_sad.png

The good news - Mark Anderson offered me his MAC 21 that he no longer plans to use and suggested the bearings be replaced before it runs again. This will be a much less expensive alternative compared to purchasing piston/sleeve/head and bearings for the CMB 21.

Gary Preusse has Bocca bearings, but doesn't know the part number.

Thanks for the help,

JD

Hi Jerry

Boca bearing kit ENK165HS has both bearings fits the Mac and Cmb 21 MR607 small bearing and a MR6000 large bearing.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jerry,

I have a set of the SKF bearings that are identical to what comes in a stock CMB for $25 plus ship.

The last set of Boca's I bought for my engine like this only lasted a couple of runs, which led me to find a way to get the better bearings at a reasonable price. I've been passing the savings on to the boaters.

Are they the phenolic cages Mike? I need a set for a CMB 90 ball and the roller bearings. I can get the numbers if you need? What would a set be worth and do you carry a lot of sizes for other motos/

Thanks

Brad

Jerry,

Buy them from Mike Betke, you will not find a better price anywhere.

Used to buy them from Jon Thibeaudo (sp.)

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mike,

If you think about it bring a few sets to Flint

Next Saturday.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Are they the phenolic cages Mike? I need a set for a CMB 90 ball and the roller bearings. I can get the numbers if you need? What would a set be worth and do you carry a lot of sizes for other motos/

Thanks

Brad
Brad, they are not phenolic. They are the plastic polymide cages that are like most bearings you see. They are made in Italy or France, not the cheap Chinese stuff. I have not seen many bearings thru the years for motors that had actual phenolic.

I can get bearings for all of the CMB engines and equivalent as they are standard sizes that the bearing mfg make. These are identical bearing to what comes in a stock motor. When it comes to Nova Rossi, they use a lot of their own patented size bearings and I would recommend buying from the authorized dealer and use their bearings.

Send me the numbers for your 90. I know the 90VAC takes the same as the .67 - .80. I have one set of those left. Those are $30 plus ship.

Back