Blue color code for Two wing Circus

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Maglinger

Looking for the color code for the blue on the Two Wing Circus circus. Thank you in advance

Attachments

• C53C8EEC-B8D5-41E8-BDD3-B83173D59B73.jpeg
    C53C8EEC-B8D5-41E8-BDD3-B83173D59B73.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 68
Update on what I have found so far. I messaged Dave Villwock and he pulled out his book for the 1993 Circus and gave me the Blue Color code below in Imron. I went on and added the Pink codes the team faxed my father back in the 80s and I compared them to the pink codes Villwock provided as well and they match. Hopefully this will help someone down the road, I don't know this but it seems like this particular Blue must of only been used on this hull only, well and the School Bus Circus? As for the wing in all of the photos that I am using for concourse and Videos of the two wing it looks like it is gold to me, I cant find a photo that it looks like Kevlar? I pulled the plans from Newton and it says Gold for the center of the Horizontal as well. If anyone has any photos of the Kevlar horizontal please share so we can all learn. I cant wait to see this boat on the water this season and hope it runs as good as it is going to look.

Dupont Imron Blue P/n 44426U - (1993 Two Wing Circus)

Dupont Imron Dark Pink ***Makes 1QT (PPG name Pink Panther)
(Dark Violet) 535-U 2 Grams
553-U 26 Grams
557-U 301 Grams
555-U 697 Grams

Medium Pink Imron 553 -U 12 Grams
(Med. Violet) 557-U 162 Grams
555-U 714 Grams

Light Pink Imron
(Lt. Violet) 553-U 7 Grams
557-U 80 Grams
555-U 710 Grams

All paint purchased at Vally auto paints in Auburn Washington

Update on what I have found so far. I messaged Dave Villwock and he pulled out his book for the 1993 Circus and gave me the Blue Color code below in Imron. I went on and added the Pink codes the team faxed my father back in the 80s and I compared them to the pink codes Villwock provided as well and they match. Hopefully this will help someone down the road, I don't know this but it seems like this particular Blue must of only been used on this hull only, well and the School Bus Circus? As for the wing in all of the photos that I am using for concourse and Videos of the two wing it looks like it is gold to me, I cant find a photo that it looks like Kevlar? I pulled the plans from Newton and it says Gold for the center of the Horizontal as well. If anyone has any photos of the Kevlar horizontal please share so we can all learn. I cant wait to see this boat on the water this season and hope it runs as good as it is going to look.

Dupont Imron Blue P/n 44426U - (1993 Two Wing Circus)

Dupont Imron Dark Pink ***Makes 1QT (PPG name Pink Panther)
(Dark Violet) 535-U 2 Grams
553-U 26 Grams
557-U 301 Grams
555-U 697 Grams

Medium Pink Imron 553 -U 12 Grams
(Med. Violet) 557-U 162 Grams
555-U 714 Grams

Light Pink Imron
(Lt. Violet) 553-U 7 Grams
557-U 80 Grams
555-U 710 Grams

All paint purchased at Vally auto paints in Auburn Washington