• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Blazer slingshot

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Paulmousseau

Blazer slingshot for sale. Comes with all hardware needs some finishing. Didn't like the color so started to sand but didn't finish paid 800 this spring never ran or finished 450.00 plus shipping in u.s only

Attachments

johnnyadams

I take it for 450.00 plus shipping. Sulphur Louisiana 70663. Shipping should be around 35.00 too 50.00

Paulmousseau

John it's yours since you made full offer and said I'll take it. I will check shipping..tx

johnnyadams

Never heard back on shipping quote. I’m going to pass. Let Fred have it. Thanks Johnny.

Paulmousseau

Sorry folks 16 hour days doesn't leave time for post office.. if you want figure 50.00 Shipping if it's less I will refund if more I will eat it. I won't be able to ship until Monday

Paulmousseau

Mike figure 50 for shipping.. if less I will refund if more I will eat it. I won't be able to ship until Monday and I will send tracking

Paulmousseau

I apologize Fred I didn't notice.. Mike Fred was next if he wants it.. I apologize to you both

Mike Byer

Go for it Fred, I'll just borrow it from you the next time I come to a race.
mb

Latest posts