Blazer Marine - Speedmaster

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
I am getting a lot of emails and phone calls asking if I have certain Speedmaster items in stock. The way the website works is simple...if you see it on the webpage, it is in stock.

The inventory is linked to the webpage...when something sells, the inventory drops. If the inventory level hits 0, then the picture goes away and doesn't give you the option to order it. If you order too many of an item, it will inform you that an item will be backordered. If you don't see something on the website, email or call us and we will get it in.

Plans and hardware are usually shipped the same day, or the next day. If an error occurs and we can't ship it by the next day, then we will call you.

Kits are usually shipped in a week, unless if I have them made up, then they will ship the next day.

Shipping costs are automated. If the shipping cost is not accurate, a refund will be given.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Money Orders, or Paypal.

We appreciate your business.

Brian Blazer

www.blazermarine.com

The inventory is linked to the webpage...when something sells, the inventory drops. If the inventory level hits 0, then the picture goes away and doesn't give you the option to order it. If you order too many of an item, it will inform you that an item will be backordered. If you don't see something on the website, email or call us and we will get it in.

Gee, thats a great feature. I wish some other websites had that. Keep up the good work Brian!!

Larry Jr.

Back