Blazer Marine Slingshot Build!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up, friends!
Decided to check back in with an end of season update: HUGE Thank You to everyone who have continued to follow this thread and message me with their questions and queries about these kits. I've had so many people hit me up who are considering and/or have purchased Slingshots since I started putting this thing together and I'm happy to help you guys get in the water and be just as happy with these monsters as I am!
So, the season is over and I've had this boat in the water about every 2 weeks or so since spring and I'm happy to report, it's still just as solid and just as fast as ever!!

My sealing job has held up really well for my first attempt. I've only had one area on the stuffing tube brace that has allowed water to creep in. However I believe this to be from me not dulling the edges of the carbon enough before gluing in place.
20220106_185600.jpg
I'm still in awe of this thing and slightly scared of her when she's running her +7 prop 😅 but I wouldn't have it any other way!
20220106_185509.jpg
20220106_185650.jpg

Stellar looking and running boat. As soon as I get a little further along with the T-Boat I’ll be getting my own Slingshot started. I can’t imagine it won’t go incredibly well with your thread to refer to. And I will touch base on those points we talked about before moving forward with those steps. Once again, excellent job Mario!

Back