• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bits and pieces for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mike,

sorry, I did not see Franks post of $175, and did not even see it was edited, its only early Sat morning here, I've only just got up here and read the reply as they are now

all I saw was the $230 offer

Underhanded way to get the CMB .90's. Changing posts in FOR SALE forum should not be allowed. Except by seller.

His post asked if you would take 175. That is why I said I would go $225 shipped. I hope he needs them more than me. I would never do something like that. I don't blame you Shane.
Thanks,
Mike

I understand now what has happened Mike, if you would really like a CMB 90 EVO , I do have more used engines available that I hadn't planned to sell, let me know if interested

Shane, you hadn't even seen or responded to me on my offer.
I replied with I'll take it, and made the 175.00
offer first. That gave me right of first refusal.

Mike put up his offer, being that is was higher, I adjusted mine. You had not seen them yet.
Mike also had plenty of time to have adjusted his offer if he felt he needed to.

Thanks again,
Frank

All good Frank,
I worked out what happened,
I have put an offer to Mike on another CMB90 I have if he is interested
cheers

Shane

I am interested in a CMB .90. What do you have?
Frank,
I have a job and can't monitor constantly. I was stoked to win the sale. You had said "you offered $175." You did not say you would "take it" like I did. What you did was not right.

Mike,

I said I will take it in my first post of 175.00. The only thing I changed in my edit was the price. You had the time and option to edit your post as you saw fit.

Again, this was only after you tried to buy it out from under me. Shane had not seen or responded yet, so no harm, no foul.
I am done here.

Happy boating!
Frank

I'm looking for more used engines (PICCO, CMB, MAC) if you've got some more? Also looking for CMB 3.5 Flywheels, Futaba 603FS/604FS receivers, pipes, headers, props, parts etc. Thanks, Tom

Shane, are you accept $395.00 shipped Hong Kong and included PayPal fee on your AA 45?
If yes, i will take it and send funds next week Monday (15th), thanks.
Patrick

Shane, confirm once again of your AA 45 is angle drum style like MAC that i will take it and send money tomorrow.
Thanks, Patrick

Patrick,
it is the Angle intake, like the MAC - please dont forget the 3% paypal fee

AA 45 SOLD TO PATRICK

Last edited:
Back