• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Betke 40 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Wiebelhaus

Supporting Member
As listed, betke 40 hydro as shown, extra sets of sponsons, turn fins, complete. $550.00
Shipping xtra as usual.

Attachments

• IMG_0623.JPG
    IMG_0623.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0625.JPG
    IMG_0625.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0628.JPG
    IMG_0628.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0630.JPG
    IMG_0630.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    8.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0642.JPG
    IMG_0642.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0646.JPG
    IMG_0646.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Fellas,

I can tell you this is one of “The Best 45-Hydros“ out there.
I have one and it is amazing with a CMB RS-45-Goldhead
in it. Sometimes it doesn’t look real fast in the straightaway,
but when you see your lap times on the stopwatch it seems
to make you a better boater. Mike and Rob have dominated
for quite awhile here in District #2 racing their own designed
21 and 45 hydros.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Joe,

Dean & I are close to each other. Wanna combine this with the one he bought and save me the shipping cost ?

Let me know Sir. I’m good to go if you are !

Thanks,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

That hull is the same generation boat Rob Betke and Sam Bowden have won many big races with. Nitro Nats, Masters, Nitro Winter Champs, Evansville, Etc.

Joe didn't have a lot of time on it, so it is in really good shape. The wood pieces are the starter templates that I use to make sponsons with. If you are not going to make your own set of sponsons, have Joe give them back to me and I'll use them to make a set of sponsons up some day.

Let me know if you have any questions on the set up.

Fellas,

I can tell you this is one of “The Best 45-Hydros“ out there.
I have one and it is amazing with a CMB RS-45-Goldhead
in it. Sometimes it doesn’t look real fast in the straightaway,
but when you see your lap times on the stopwatch it seems
to make you a better boater. Mike and Rob have dominated
for quite awhile here in District #2 racing their own designed
21 and 45 hydros.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

I remember the first time I saw Mike's boats run at the Burton Hydro Fest... they seemed to have this ethereal quality to their performance - like they were just floating and riding on a cushion of air... a deceptive speed as they were going around other boats.

IMO, they run at least as good, probably better, than any other hydro out there today.

That's a great boat at a great price!

Looks like it got tagged with a right sponson from the right and behind. Ripping pipe mount off and then turn fin chunking the right rear sponson and top deck. Probably lost pipe on that deal.
Mike

Looks like it got tagged with a right sponson from the right and behind. Ripping pipe mount off and then turn fin chunking the right rear sponson and top deck. Probably lost pipe on that deal.
Mike
Yup, I've had riggers busted up WAY worse than that before, and still managed to keep them going for a few more years...
It's in good hands now and I'm betting that once Ronnie works his magic on it, you won't even be able to tell it was ever damaged...

Latest posts

Back