Best 20 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a wild thing and a seaducer, run them in dist 11 namba. very competitive 20 class up here. both are great boats but in the corners imo you cant beat a seaducer. the ducer is very fussy on setup but once its dialed in its a fast boat

Mike,

Once our country opens up this year the new Speedmaster-21
Mono is a Very Good boat. Julian Conde is the owner now, and
I hope he will be producing boats soon.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Mike,

Once our country opens up this year the new Speedmaster-21
Mono is a Very Good boat. Julian Conde is the owner now, and
I hope he will be producing boats soon.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund
I have a new Speedmaster 21 and it runs great fast boat and will run wide open thru out the course, very happy with this boat, have not raced it yet but ran it in rough water and it did well.
Walt Barney

OK...bragging rights available...
What kind of straight away and race speed are you guys getting from you 3.5 boats?
1mile and .9 mile races. Name your hull too.

me and brian sorgente radared our 20 monos last year, mine is a seaducer 33 with a sorgente nr 21 and brian runs a microburst, not sure what version. we were getting 57-59 on the straights with marks 1614 cleaver. we get some typical rough water up here so during a heat race maybe a bit slower

I have a new Speedmaster 21 and it runs great fast boat and will run wide open thru out the course, very happy with this boat, have not raced it yet but ran it in rough water and it did well.
Walt Barney
Walt, do you run a turn fin on your Speedmaster 20 mono?

High 40's for my little geared Speedmaster.

full

full

Back