Because i have no life...lol

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yepper yepper..

Most of our boat dealers on here sell it too!

Paper liner or plastic does not matter. 3M #5 is truly the best for us nitro geeks!

Grim

Being that 3M #5 is a OEM to the electric motor repair shops. Only my suppliers sell it. Very, very hard to but from 3M or a tape supplier. It is not a tape it is a film. It is one mil of silicone adhesive and one mil of mylar. We use it in rewinding motors. One layer is good for 10,000 volts. What makes it work well for us is the silicone adhesive. Leaves no sticky when removed. I do supply most of the tape to the boat part dealers. And everyone that knows me knows that I always have tape with me.

Being that 3M #5 is a OEM to the electric motor repair shops. Only my suppliers sell it. Very, very hard to but from 3M or a tape supplier. It is not a tape it is a film. It is one mil of silicone adhesive and one mil of mylar. We use it in rewinding motors. One layer is good for 10,000 volts. What makes it work well for us is the silicone adhesive. Leaves no sticky when removed. I do supply most of the tape to the boat part dealers. And everyone that knows me knows that I always have tape with me.
Mark has a good price on this stuff, I et all mine from him.

Hum, it struggled with some of the print area between the letters? unexpected.. I suspect its just a math deal regarding my settings. O well

Now if i can find the magnets for the darn thing.. i set them aside and now.. well.. old age..

One KENT FOLWLER GRIMRACER TAPE COOKIE in a racey grey color! Ewewwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL..

Grim

Attachments

• 20230524_063133 (Medium).jpg
    20230524_063133 (Medium).jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 0
Great idea Grim, if you ever decide to share it i'll try to get it printed locally. Still carry the tape and razor in a ziplock bag.

Hum, it struggled with some of the print area between the letters? unexpected.. I suspect its just a math deal regarding my settings. O well

Now if i can find the magnets for the darn thing.. i set them aside and now.. well.. old age..

One KENT FOLWLER GRIMRACER TAPE COOKIE in a racey grey color! Ewewwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL..

Grim
Wow.!!!!!! For me ? 😍I don't even know how Thank for that, that is Fri...king Awesome. Handshake 🤝 and a Big hug for now!

Kent

Back