Baltimore Model Boaters Spring race 2019

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Ricly Boys your on thé Clock letes go racin At Fort Richy at Cascade Md

Google Fort Richy for some vert interesting reading ,

Nails

Rain is not a problem. The problem is thunderstorms. That would and should shut down any race. In the four races that I went to last year it rained at three of them and at the races in Florida at the beginning of the year it rained at both of them also.

Hey guys.....well the "Big Race " is this weekend....I'm from the Capital rc boat club and will be there visiting on Saturday....so do you need any help..
I cant make It all 3 days, but if im there I may as well be put to work...I could be some ones pit guy or just all around gopher....

Last edited:
Thank you Robert extra help is always in need. The weather for cascade is looking we'll, Friday is the worst with a 90% chance of rain totals of 1/2 or less. showers late night Saturday 30% Sunday am scattered showers 30% temps 60-65

Larry ..thanks for the respond...
Im not sure what time everything gets going on Saturday....im 90 miles out so I'm leaving early....will do my best to arrive before 9am...I will ask questions when I arrive on who what and all...is Rockys pizza any good....?

We get started about 8:30 am and run till 5-6 start up again same time on Sunday. Rocky's is good the club always get a few pies on Saturday night for volunteers and club members subs are good as well. Find the 10x20 green canopy (club tent) someone will point me out. I could use a pit guy I'm in three classes thanks for volunteering Larry Roberts club pres

Thanks to all who braved the elements and came out to the race. The club appreciated all the help in setup,running,and tear down of the event. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the GasNats in June.

Back