Badger Annual Turkey Shoot New Date!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

Because of scheduling problems, we have decided to move the Annual Turkey Shoot back a couple weeks into October. The new date is Sunday October 17th with open water on Saturday October 16th. RcRacingEvents.Com has been updated!

Ok nitro guys, get signed up and bring them. Cathy will be the CD and we’re trying to breath life back into the Badger Club. Sign up on RCEvents and do it early so we can build more interest.
See you there. Bill

Badger is going back to their roots. Heat races will be eight laps on a fat 1/4. More laps mean more fun. Sign up early and let’s build some interest in this race.
Bill

The weather looking good for the last race of the year in D4. Let’s get them wet one more time before the weather turns our water hard.

Great weather and 3 rounds of fun racing. My brother Matt put his B Hydro on the race water for the first time in 5 years!! A great site to see him running hard against David Preusse.

2022 should be a good year at the Badger Pond in Somers, WI. Only 50 miles North of Ohare Airport on I94.

I agree with Duke . Good race, well run, and running eight laps was a blast. Next year should be looking good.

Latest posts

Back