Backlash and Motor Size

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would just stick what you have no: if you really feel you need more cc than you can always upgrade, sometimes only a piston-cilinder, but complete new engine also an option.

Rich/John...
These two motors are older QD's that have the two flywheels on them. I bought them on a whim, and never did anything with them. They appear to be in great shape though.

They have a separate ignition system, not engine mounted like a Zen.
One appears to be complete the other, not so sure if it is all there.

They came with headers, metal flex couplers and pipes.

I don't know that much about them, but I understand that they were pretty good motors in their time.. If someone has one of these that they need parts for, this would be an excellent source.

This is what they look like,, if either of you are interested, PM me and we can discuss this further... I'm just looking to recoup my money I have invested in them.
Thanks, Frank

20210203_201752_optimized.jpg20210203_201921_optimized.jpg20210203_202444_optimized.jpg20210203_202348_optimized.jpg

Rich/John...
These two motors are older QD's that have the two flywheels on them. I bought them on a whim, and never did anything with them. They appear to be in great shape though.

They have a separate ignition system, not engine mounted like a Zen.
One appears to be complete the other, not so sure if it is all there.

They came with headers, metal flex couplers and pipes.

I don't know that much about them, but I understand that they were pretty good motors in their time.. If someone has one of these that they need parts for, this would be an excellent source.

This is what they look like,, if either of you are interested, PM me and we can discuss this further... I'm just looking to recoup my money I have invested in them.
Thanks, Frank

View attachment 307228View attachment 307229View attachment 307230View attachment 307231
Frank I will concede to John on these. Thanks anyway for the offer.

Frank, let me know what your looking to get for them. I was thinking about reaching out to Todd to see if parts are still available. Feel free to PM me or post here.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back