Back Home

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, of course if I remember correctly, it’s also got AC, in cab stereo and gps. I can remember dozing off while cultivating corn and wiping out rows. Long work days back then. Many in my family say “grass is green but tractors are red”
As you know that Red stuff is gone
The GREEN lives on. BTW JD stock doing quite well

Hey Doc,

I’m only two hours away in Ankeny, I’d love to come visit sometime, especially when you’re planting next spring. I remember running into you and Mark in Dubuque a few years ago, what a surprise that was! Txt or call me sometime if you want 515-745-2598.

Wallster

Hey Doc,

I’m only two hours away in Ankeny, I’d love to come visit sometime, especially when you’re planting next spring. I remember running into you and Mark in Dubuque a few years ago, what a surprise that was! Txt or call me sometime if you want 515-745-2598.

Wallster
Ok

How big are you going to make the boat pond??? Appears you have enough space to put one in!!!! JB

Iowa

The new home of "Pond of Dreams"
Build it Doc. They will come.

Welcome Back to the Midwest. Hope to see you racing in 2022 in D4. Hook up with Pork Chop Pete and head East on I80.

Holy smoke....I'm talking with my son...and we would love to see how all this works...amazing

Back