• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Australia

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob English

Vendor
I know this might be in the wrong spot and get moved if so. But I thought since it involves selling to guys right now in Australia you might need this info. Just so you know before you tell someone you will sell and ship a item to someone there, USPS won't do it. At least that is what I see. I just went to USPS to find a shipping price to Australia and it says " NO Mail services were found." I thought maybe something was wrong with USPS and typed in a couple different country's and the price popped right up. This might be because Australia is on such tight lock down from covid! So guys, just a heads up before you comit to a sale you can't ship.

Not long ago, you could only ship it there for $80, international priority. This seemed outrages when the stuff I was building/selling was half or less the price. Pretty much stop sending anything that way.
Mike

Priority Express International from USPS is the only way, and yes very expensive, and as Mike said, pretty much stops anyone sending things that way

The so called government of Australia is nothing more than an administration for a foreign power.
Dissolve the lot of them,,better still hang the lot of them for treason.

The so called government of Australia is nothing more than an administration for a foreign power.
Dissolve the lot of them,,better still hang the lot of them for treason.

Cannot wait for your state to finally experience "Covid"... more people will doed from fear than the "sickness" haha

But yes...good old fashioned Australia and its divisions come back for sure.

There are ways to send and receive from US and UK also very cheep and very fast
I have bought 3 hulls and hardware and engines in from US past 2 months not a problem do your research better outcomes then USPS bullshit service

Bubba, since you must know how to ship to Australia right now, instead of just telling us to do our research, why don't you just let know the best and cheapest shipper. It would make it easier for all of us on both sides of the pond.
Yes Bob No worries use UPS much faster and Australia Post International is now set up in In the US . Air freight service all on offer people need to look outside the box of what there a custom too , I have not used USPS for past 2 years and will never use again .
Hope that helps u Bob to sell n ship to Australia that has and is open for business and holidays now the east coast is open to Double vaccinated Tourists . 🇦🇺

Yes Bob No worries use UPS much faster and Australia Post International is now set up in In the US . Air freight service all on offer people need to look outside the box of what there a custom too , I have not used USPS for past 2 years and will never use again .
Hope that helps u Bob to sell n ship to Australia that has and is open for business and holidays now the east coast is open to Double vaccinated Tourists . 🇦🇺

Bubba, has AusPost improved back to pre Covid speed?..... I bought some stuff there before Covid and got it within a week.

When Covid hit, it took 5+ weeks..... Russia took 4 months!

Thanks!

Bubba, has AusPost improved back to pre Covid speed?..... I bought some stuff there before Covid and got it within a week.

When Covid hit, it took 5+ weeks..... Russia took 4 months!

Thanks!
Yes Tim they have joined forces with DHL , UPS FedEx but would steer clear of fed ex and USPS as they don’t have the labour to antiseptic spray and treat all parcels in The US hence why there slow and they won’t service Australia

Tim
Past 2 yrs I have imported 2 JRX Riggers in to Brisbane Direct Start of December shipped a new 45 Seducer from Jerry no issues at all along with 2 more 101 JRX Rigger kits and another carton of engine spares and spare parts and sponsons 4 days before Christmas

all parcels took 5 days to get to my door from all over the US .
you just need to know how to go about it and clears customs peice of cake with all dues paid fully .

Yes Tim they have joined forces with DHL , UPS FedEx but would steer clear of fed ex and USPS as they don’t have the labour to antiseptic spray and treat all parcels in The US hence why there slow and they won’t service Australia

Tim
Past 2 yrs I have imported 2 JRX Riggers in to Brisbane Direct Start of December shipped a new 45 Seducer from Jerry no issues at all along with 2 more 101 JRX Rigger kits and another carton of engine spares and spare parts and sponsons 4 days before Christmas

all parcels took 5 days to get to my door from all over the US .
you just need to know how to go about it and clears customs peice of cake with all dues paid fully .

Don't you use a personal shipping source out Florida, though?.... I had heard something to that effect, anyway.

PM me whatever trick you're using to expedite in the best fashion, please.

Thanks!

Back