• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Auctioning Sonny Barrett's Boat and Parts Collection

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc, did anyone buy the prop lot from an earlier auction? If not I would like to buy it. Thanks. 

This a little out of the ordinary 

Darren Winn a new boater in Mississippi has tried to register on the site and is having diff.  He learned about the items through a fellow club member.

His e- mail is: [email protected]

He e mailed a bid of:

$200 on the boat and $150 on the motor 

Maybe Don can help him with getting registered on IW.

Thanks

John your bid is good

It is about $125 less than Darren’s bid($350)

YOU are VARY WELCOME TO RAISE YOUR BID

I have no dog in the process.  These items are NOT MINE.  All proceeds go to Sonny’s wife. Check made out to her

We are trying to get the most we can to help with Sonny’s care

I have been paying for the shipping costs.

SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO BID

Bid closes Fri at 5:00

I will be in Huntsville for the record trials so may not get a look right at 5:00 pm which is often the best time to go FAST

This a little out of the ordinary 

Darren Winn a new boater in Mississippi has tried to register on the site and is having diff.  He learned about the items through a fellow club member.

His e- mail is: [email protected]

He e mailed a bid of:

$200 on the boat and $150 on the motor 

Maybe Don can help him with getting registered on IW.

Thanks
Yeah his membership didn't go thru because he didn't follow the rules and used just his first name. Please let him know his display/sign in name will be DarrenWinn (no space) and he should be able to log on.

Back