• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Attention Collectors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zimmerman

Supporting Member
I have an extremely rare (possibly one-of-a-kind) rear induction K&B .21. I don't know who did the conversion, but the engine has never been run in this configuration. Asking $500IMG_0594.JPGIMG_0592.JPGIMG_0594.JPGIMG_0592.JPG

For those of us who raced back in the 90's these were very popular. Just checked my stock. One is still in my Seaducer mono with a back up in my engine box. Guess I have the rest of them.

Hey Bill,
Ever notice how some people have to let the world know how great they are by listing all the stuff they race (or not!). Yes the $500 was a joke. Any way ... do you know who bilt these engines? Mine has to be about 30 years old. What do you think?

What I almost have to laugh at is I tried to order one of those engines from MECOA back in 2011, was told I would have to wait around 6 weeks. Checked back after 8 and they still had nothing to sell and, AFAIK, probably still don't. I ended up going with a Nova Rossi instead since I was able to get one of those quite easily.
I think(notice, I said THINK) K&B was still being operated by the original owner because parts and engines were still readily available back then

Im genuinely interested if the internals are good, my old friend from the club ONLY runs K&B and I need an engine to get him running a mono

Let me know what you realistically would like on the price and a pic inside please

The 2 pics posted represent the complete engine and its innards. It has been modified according to what was pretty much standard back then. Upon reflection I am thinking it was a pet project of Bill Wisnewsky because there were no other rear induction .21's at that time, but John Broadbeck (the B in K&B) was not really on board with the idea. The only serious competition came from the Tiapan .21 which also was a front rotor. I think $150 + shipping is a fair price. What do you think?

Latest posts

Back