*** Atlanta Grand Prix 1 - June 11th & 12th - Open for Entries ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

The race is now open for entries on www.RCRacingEvents.com! We are having some issues with the new club PayPal account, so I have turned off PayPal and defaulted to "Mail-In" entries. If you want to mail your payment that is fine. Mail checks or money orders made payable to ATLANTA MODEL BOATERS to:

Lamar Huff
205 Blackberry Court
LaGrange, GA 30240

Otherwise, I will send a PayPal funds request to your email once we have the issue straightened out... It's ALWAYS something!

We are offering Gas, Nitro, Electric, and OPEN classes! Something for EVERYONE!!!

Thanks,
Lamar

Hey Gang,

The registration deadline for the June AMB Grand Prix is 2-weeks away and we currently have several classes in danger of not making the 4-boat minimum. The following classes have at least one boat entered, but less than 4:

B Mono
B Tunnel
D Tunnel
Crackerbox/Jersey Skiff
P OB Tunnel
Q Mono
Q/D Hydro
Scale 60

Thanks,
Lamar

Hey Gang,

The registration deadline for the June AMB Grand Prix is 2-weeks away and we currently have several classes in danger of not making the 4-boat minimum. The following classes have at least one boat entered, but less than 4:

B Mono
B Tunnel
D Tunnel
Crackerbox/Jersey Skiff
P OB Tunnel
Q Mono
Q/D Hydro
Scale 60

Thanks,
Lamar
Sorry Lamar,,,
Can't help out. I miss my club affiliation in Atlanta.
Was one of the best clubs I have been a member of.

5 rounds/140 heats at the IMPBA District 13 Atlanta Model Boaters AMB 2022 Grand Prix 1 is in the books and all have hit the road home by 2pm. Time for a cocktail and some A/C. Thanks to ALL the AMB guys that busted their humps 🐫 and everyone that came to race, you guys made it a really easy event to run! See you cool cats and kittens next month with a transmitter in my hand and not the mic. 🎤🫳✌️

Latest posts

Back