Aquacraft UL-1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrell Hohensee

Hello,
I have a Aquacraft UL-1 hull. I can not find a Strut or Rudder assembly.
Can anyone tell me of any other struts or rudders that will work well with
this hull?
Thank You
Darrell

Darrell,

Are you state side.. if so let me look and see if i have those.. if I do.. lets make a deal!

Grim

got both a strut and a rudder.. the set.. 40 bucks plus the ride.. (State side only)

Hi Mike, Yes I am in Kansas. I would do 40 + ride.
What form of payment would you prefer?
Thanks so Much
Darrell

Mike I sent 42.00 If thats not right let me know and dont spend alot on shipping,
I'm not in a huge hurry First or even second class is fine. Thank You so much!

I suspect we can make that work.

I will get those out next week for ya!

Mike

Sharing the love that Mike is.......good deal right there. Got to love that Grimracer dude.

Wait a minute Mike, I didnt send anything for postage. lol I sent the 2 extra dollars to cover the PayPal seller fee. Let me know what shipping winds up being and i will get you taken care of. Sorry

Last edited:
Hello Mlke,

I was at a race at Fort Richie and I bought a cool Aquracraft —U1
it had six Lipo Batterys 2C 7.4 volts . The first thing I did was get red of the shaft and prop and install flex shaft and a 15 15 prop the run around 125 degrees. Must start at full throttle at slow it will plow.
So there were no wing let’s we’re can I get them they are red . What isyour choice for a prop ? The Motor is a 2030 ESC is 50 Amps My drives in novice And i run it alsö
any ideas

Bob Morton

Bob,

The boat runs real nice on the 42X55 prop..

The wings on the boat were just a set of rear verticals that taped in place on the deck..

I suspect it would be tough to find a set now.. I am sure they are long gone.

Grim

Hi Bob I am a total beginner but Grim can get ya going. I was also wondering what motor and prop to run. Might get lucky and find fins on ebay.

Last edited:
The 2030 was a great choice for the boat.. that motor set the standard for many heat races in 4S boat racing. The 38+55 could be made to run very nice on the boat too.. lots of good prop choices..

Grim

Latest posts

Back