• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Apachee 50 inch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collins1172

Okay. 50 inch Apachee boat hull. Purchased from Marine specialties 299.00 Also BH Hanson fully modified G260 with Tuned pipe and header system. Water cooled. Also has the HBR dual rudder system from Marine specialties. No electronics or radio box. No fuel tank. It has to cowlings. One has been modified for the proper air intake. The other is good condition except for a small crack near the edge of the intake. I have included some pics. Also for the high bidder i will include all spares i have for this boat. It has ss 265 prop and 275 prop. Also 2 new trim tabs from Warehouse hobbies. This is a very fast boat. Very strong engine. Engine and pipe alone were 530. Thanks for looking. I would like to get 650 plus shipping. Email for pics please. [email protected]

Brad Collins

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. 50 inch Apachee boat hull. Purchased from Marine specialties 299.00 Also BH Hanson fully modified G260 with Tuned pipe and header system. Water cooled. Also has the HBR dual rudder system from Marine specialties. No electronics or radio box. No fuel tank. It has to cowlings. One has been modified for the proper air intake. The other is good condition except for a small crack near the edge of the intake. I have included some pics. Also for the high bidder i will include all spares i have for this boat. It has ss 265 prop and 275 prop. Also 2 new trim tabs from Warehouse hobbies. This is a very fast boat. Very strong engine. Engine and pipe alone were 530. Thanks for looking. I would like to get 650 plus shipping. Email for pics please. [email protected] Collins

Back