ANYONE KNOW WHAT PICCO THESE CRANKS WILL FIT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek owen

I will have some new cranks for picco 45 one is 8mm and others are 7mm any one know what these will fit ? assume the 8mm is the latest crank being beefier and balanced. couple pics thanks all .... ps I will get all other measurements of the cranks when I have them in my hand... cheers for any info

Attachments

• picco crank.jpg
    picco crank.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 23
  • picco cranks..jpg
    picco cranks..jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 23
Not sure what the slugged one is to. Might be the newer motor. The 7mm cranks fit the 95 -99 EXR motors. The 8 mm came into play during the 2k era. Somewhere there is a thread that has the dimension posted for 7 and 8 mm.
MIke

thanks guys when I have them in my hand will get more measurements think the 7mm are up to 1999 era and the 8mm onwards, I will have poss 4 or 5 sets to sell with rods sleeves heads.

The Crank with the 8mm threaded end is for 2000 blackhead to any of the current Picco 45 engines through 2019-2020, piston/sleeves, drum rotors and housing all common. The top end, head button and wc head vary, euro,US, Japan, and crankcases vary some also.
Best if your looking for info on a specific engine, post a picture of what you have.
I have all kind of pictures of parts ect.

Back