Any available good fuel available in the Orlando area or Pre-mixed available fuel from suppliers that ship.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
I need 2-4 gallons of good fuel that could be shipped to Ocala, FL or someone in a relatively close proximity so I could pick some up say around Orlando, Tampa, Ocala etc. anyone out there? I know Jerry sells it at Seaducer but that's a bit of a drive. I see "Torco" is on eBay don't know if its any good? I'm just a sport boater needing good fuel that will make the engines run w/o damaging them. Don't care if its the best performing fuel with regards to racing.

I need 2-4 gallons of good fuel that could be shipped to Ocala, FL or someone in a relatively close proximity so I could pick some up say around Orlando, Tampa, Ocala etc. anyone out there? I know Jerry sells it at Seaducer but that's a bit of a drive. I see "Torco" is on eBay don't know if its any good? I'm just a sport boater needing good fuel that will make the engines run w/o damaging them. Don't care if its the best performing fuel with regards to racing.
What nitro percentage are you looking for? Greaves Hobbies In Orlando might have it. Maybe worth a call if you want a shorter drive. John’s Technology fuel is all I run and would be my first choice and worth the extra drive time.
Thanks John

Technology fuels , John Otto , Brandon FL . He also has a hobby shop on site so you can get plugs , coupler , servos and anything else you need right there .

Latest posts

Back