Alan Hobbs parts delivered

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
So 11 years ago, I needed a crank for a K90 because the pin was gaulled on the one I had. So called up Alan to see if he could hook me up. Well today the package finally arrived. Could not believe it. Walked in and saw it in my spot. The wife had put it there. Could not for the life of me remember ordering anything from Alan. So was really confused. Even more confused when I opened it. Oh man, lol. Well called up Alan and told him I did not need it. He said to send it back. Told him it will be there in 11 more years. LOL Weird one. Never seen a package get this lost.
20200928_154318.jpg20200928_154338.jpg

So 11 years ago, I needed a crank for a K90 because the pin was gaulled on the one I had. So called up Alan to see if he could hook me up. Well today the package finally arrived. Could not believe it. Walked in and saw it in my spot. The wife had put it there. Could not for the life of me remember ordering anything from Alan. So was really confused. Even more confused when I opened it. Oh man, lol. Well called up Alan and told him I did not need it. He said to send it back. Told him it will be there in 11 more years. LOL Weird one. Never seen a package get this lost.
View attachment 283802View attachment 283803
Pretty wild. I believe they are cheaper now. Lol

Back