• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Airtronics 92744 rx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisHerzog

Supporting Member
Hey guys, while cleaning out some boxes I ran across this Airtronics rx. I know nothing about it other than it’s a 4ch Airtronics rx. I don’t want to throw it in the trash so the first person that says “I’ll take it” and is willing to pay 15.00 for postal (Continental US only) it’s yours. It looks to be in good condition.

I also reserved the right to tell someone to go fly a kite! There is one or two people in here I don’t want anything to do with.

Attachments

• DF67FB79-A4FA-4C95-A0DC-55F5DB8B3F9A.jpeg
    DF67FB79-A4FA-4C95-A0DC-55F5DB8B3F9A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
FYI:
Airtronics 92744 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Surface Receiver

The Airtronics 92744 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Surface Receiver is a small, lightweight receiver that is compatible with all Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 capable surface transmitters. This receiver is designed for the serious sport and competition racer that demands the fastest repsonse times and utmost reliability that come from using an Airtronics FHSS-3 system. This receiver works equally well in cars, trucks and boats.

*This receiver is compatible with all other Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 capable surface transmitters, such as the M11X, MX-3X and MT-4.

Features and Specifications:

- One-Touch Binding

- Single Receiver Antenna

- Compatible will All Airtronics 2.4GHz FHSS-3 Capable Surface Transmitters

- High Frame Rate, Low Latency FHSS-3 Technology

- Nominal Input Voltage Up to 7.4v Allows Use of 7.4 Volt Servos

- Frequency/Modulation Type: 2.4GHz/FHSS-3

- Nominal Input Voltage: 4.8v ~ 7.4v

- Weight: 0.30oz (8.5gr)

- Dimensions: 1.43 x 0.94 x 0.59in (36.5 x 24.0 x 15.0mm)

- Fail Safe: Yes (Programmable on All Channels)

- Receiver Battery Fail Safe: Yes (3.8v Default / 3.5v ~ 5.0v Adjustable)

- Connector Type: Universal 'Z'

Latest posts

Back