aeromarine xxx outer limits help.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnut

I'm putting one together for a friend, it's been quite a while since I've built a boat. Is there a measurement for spark plug to transom so i can get this motor where it needs to be? any help would be greatly appreciated

definitly what joern said, put all the transom hardware on with the cable and prop, put all the servos in the radio box including the battery. when this is done then you can position the motor with the pipe attached to the motor. calculate 32% of i think that hull is 45 or 48 inches. been a while since i saw a aeromarine

idealy if the fuel bag is at the center of your c/g that would be perfect but yout c/g would wind up under the pull start most likely. i have one of those adjustable iv bag mounts that let me move the bag fore and aft but it will most likely go as close to the pull start as possible

when mounting the stinger should the bottom of it be even with the bottom of the boat? what's the usual height for these?

Latest posts

Back