Aeromarine still going?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Ellwood

Haven't tried calling yet but no Social Media activity since 2017 and a local supplier tells me it's "impossible" to get Aeromarine hulls anymore

Would really like a Predator 45!

Are they still alive and kicking? Anyone know?

Holy crap! I emailed John and he replied within 4 minutes! That is more like it!

He is going to find out :)

Hey everyone....just a note....
I just met with Remy at Aeromarine... I picked up my Conquest and from the looks of things ...the boating aspect of Aeromarine is still putting out hulls....now the hobby shop side...I cant comment on...but..there are lots if nice stuff in the hobbyStop store...
And either Remy Sr. Remy Jr.
Or Troy always answer the phone...I mostly talk with Remy Jr....as a matter of fact he is sending me a radio box box today....20191031_154011.jpg 20191031_153859.jpg

Give Remy a call....
I was able to pickup my boat in just 20 days from the first call to pickup....
Remy was explaining that hull layups are done at specific times....and as many at one time as possible...

Hey everyone....just a note....
I just met with Remy at Aeromarine... I picked up my Conquest and from the looks of things ...the boating aspect of Aeromarine is still putting out hulls....now the hobby shop side...I cant comment on...but..there are lots if nice stuff in the hobbyStop store...
And either Remy Sr. Remy Jr.
Or Troy always answer the phone...I mostly talk with Remy Jr....as a matter of fact he is sending me a radio box box today....
I'm confused, so is that "Hobby Stop" store actually the Aeromarine Laminates factory? Or is that an unrelated private hobby shop?

David...
As I see it...Hobby Stop is the front store....
And the Aeromarine Laminates is a manufacturing company located directly in the rear if the building...so its all one....but two separate businesses owned by the same owner..
Also if anyone is interested there is a youtube video of the store/manufacturing facilities and interview with Remy Jr. Not sure what the video is called..

have been going through john at technology hobbies for many years now, some will say he is primarily a nitro outboard shop but I have gotten all kinds of things from him, very easy to work with and a wealth of information

Back