Aeromarine Issues..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Biafore

All,

Can anyone give me some info on this company? I placed an order with them about a week ago and have yet to receive any confirmation. They took payment and sent an email confirming my order but have yet to reply with a shipping status. I repeatedly tried to reach them with no luck and If no resolution is found ill be forced to dispute the charge. I understand the current environment and business are catching up but I need some info and my parts.

If anyone has a contact or some information that would be great!

Thank you!

Good luck I placed an order about six months ago they were fast to take the money I've yet to see the product and cannot get a hold of them

Remy Sr...Remy Jr.. And Troy are all good people....i ordered a conquest and 28 days later I was called to come and pick it up...not too bad...(im 3 hours away)...i would suggest calling but dont be rude...(302) 629-3944..
Last time I talked to Remy Jr...fiberglass work is done on 1 or 2 days of the week..Troy is the main man for glass work.

The lesson here is to order your Aeromarine hulls and parts through Jerry.

My order is for a few collets and fuel tanks. Still have yet to reach them but ill keep trying. Id really like to get my parts and have this be positive for everyone. Thank you guys!

You're better off going through an Aeromarine dealer, let them deal with any hassles. Danny Weimer is trying to get set up as a dealer for them. He used to work for them and lives nearby so he can pick things up and get then shipped quickly. Danny's on Facebook under RC Life Support along with his name.

I've never had an issue with ordering anything from Andy Brown either.

I’ve been a dealer with Aeromarine , Allrc1.com at Rattlesnake RC since 1990. I’ve always enjoyed the relationship. Troy and Remy are great guys. Troy had to furlough for awhile during this Covid but is still highly supportive.

Funny how Andy always gets mentioned in this kind of BS.
No need for comment you all have your own experience to go on good and bad.
It is what it is.
Come on Eric it ain't that bad..........LOL

Hi guys I'm trying to help a friend of mine that also had ordered few things ,If some of the dealers here can help it would be very helpfull.
Order#1765 $63,24 on 2020-08-22
Thanks in advance
Gill

All,

Can anyone give me some info on this company? I placed an order with them about a week ago and have yet to receive any confirmation. They took payment and sent an email confirming my order but have yet to reply with a shipping status. I repeatedly tried to reach them with no luck and If no resolution is found ill be forced to dispute the charge. I understand the current environment and business are catching up but I need some info and my parts.

If anyone has a contact or some information that would be great!

Thank you!
Back about 5 years ago I placed an order for a 21 predator OB through a 2nd party vendor (Won't mention who but he is a top notch seller and trusted) Anyways he could not get the hull either from Aeromarine and it never came. The 2nd party vendor offered me a free leecraft OB and my money back. That won't do I told him, it wasn't the vendors fault. I did make the difference up for the leecraft. This is not a new issue with Aeromarine. Give it time you got more from Aeromarine than I did even tho I used a trusted vendor. It takes time to build up a hull, unless you bought parts.

Back