Active Mod Vp's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

So who has one thats willing to show up in Sowega next year ( 2020 ) for the Tunnel Champs ?????

I have three rigged and ready. One is a Gen 1 with updated bottom. I got John Knight's when he retired. I have another that has the latest bottom. Starting soon on making a deck mold. The latest will be there. Maybe we could all meet up somewhere and have a fun run between now and then. It would be fun to get some Teams formed up just like the old OPC races.

Team OMC Do we have a Team Vision?...or Team HTV.

My boat will have a Chrysler stacker on it, at least when sitting on the bench. I KNOW you do not want to be beat by a Chrysler powered Poole boat!!

Make it worth my while! You got some pair AAAndy. LMAO:D

Got nothing to do with my sack size RRRay ;) - I just know what I have and am very confident in what I can do with it, I wont waste my time to come back from my step away from the sport to run 3 to 4 boat heats at the
"Tunnel Championships" , and frankly - thats the only class I would come back and run. For me - I have unfinished business when it comes to that class, nothing hateful- just have something to prove. Besides , I have rockets to put into space :D

I have three rigged and ready. One is a Gen 1 with updated bottom. I got John Knight's when he retired. I have another that has the latest bottom. Starting soon on making a deck mold. The latest will be there. Maybe we could all meet up somewhere and have a fun run between now and then. It would be fun to get some Teams formed up just like the old OPC races.

My boat will have a Chrysler stacker on it, at least when sitting on the bench. I KNOW you do not want to be beat by a Chrysler powered Poole boat!!

Well the 'call out' is there Mark, good to hear you have some new stuff in the works- looking forward to seeing them.
As far as a pre run- location would be the PITA = lmk what you have in mind. And even if Im the only one- Team Vision is still alive , I cant speak for Team Ugly :p

I want to put a V bottom boat back out there. I build one that runs good enough I would let someone drive my tunnel bottom boat so I could race the V. It will take a lot of testing to get a V to handle good. A variety of designs will keep it fun and interesting.

Mark,
I think my V bottom with sponsons was a true mod-vp. Was fun to drive but Shawns Vision with a pod was much better around the course. Unfortunately the class like others died (kneeler,OB hydeo)except for keeping a one race a year boat at the tunnel champs.
Similar to full size Mod-VP which started with V-6 V-bottoms with sponsons and it morphed to tunnels with pods and V's were phased out.
Mic

Hey guys, I am not running this class but I do support the Mod VP's as much as I can. I tried to attach a PDF of the rules but they would not load so if anyone needs a copy just email me and I will send you a copy so that you can compete in the class. We have a guy at our local test pond that is building one of these and plans to race it this fall and I will be helping him with his boat.

Thanks,
-Carl

Tom do you have any pictures of these boats to share

I need a date for this event so I can get the time off locked in at work. Ain’t never been to Georgia before but they tell me it’s nice..

I think the date is already set for it next year. Gene Duncan knows.

Another pic.

Attachments

• IMG_1464.JPG
    IMG_1464.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 251
Back