ABC props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob English

Vendor
These are all sharpened and balanced props. You can see the sizes listed. The two blade props are all $50.00 each and the three blade props are $70.00 each. The USA shipping is $5.00.

Attachments

• P1100541.JPG
    P1100541.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 75
  • P1100542.JPG
    P1100542.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 74
  • P1100543.JPG
    P1100543.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
i will take them all please let me know total shipped to 30308, ship ups if possible usps and fedex are useless in atlanta

Dang a guy is like a sniper
thats more than I have in my whole Boat
John22469
will you be at the Spring race outside ATL?

Andy, I don't stock the smaller 3/16" shaft props.
Rick the 23* .47 BAR prop are mostly used on riggers, sport hydros or some thunder boats. Even though they are a 23 degree rake, they do have some lift to them. More than the 19 degree .38 two blade props. It all has to do with how much factory cup is in the blades. The 19* has more cup than the 23* three blades. But you can get a lot of the lift out of the 23* .47 three blade props if you round the tips a little and ad some tip cup to them. If you are running the 23* .47 three blades on a Thunder Boat you will want to leave the blades alone. Most Thunder Boats need a little more lift in the prop. When ABC came out with the two blade 19* .38 props a lot of guys were running them on the Thunder boats, but a lot of the boats where wanting to blow over with them. Most Thunder Boats trap a lot of air under them and if the prop dose not have enough lift the boat can get flighty. The 23* .47 props have less cup in the outer area on the face of the blade. That makes a wider water cone coming off the blade and creates more lift in the transom and will help keep the bow down on the boat.

These props are all sold in this listing. But if there was one of them that you wanted, there are plenty more in stock.

Back