ABC props for .21 Hydro .

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask to Danny King has his SGX 21 with NR 21DD ! will he answer? Good Luck at Florida

Last edited:
Tom,

I forgot about one of my best set ups: 1816-17*-45%
works really well.

Stay Warm This Weekend,

Mark Sholund

Tried the 1715 in open water and it bogged on launch so I went back to the 1445 and it ran great with the CMB pipe with the 1" stinger drilled to .320 . Had a few underwater launches that took me out of the game lol . More testing !

Tom,

The reason the 1715 bogged on launch I believe is they have a little too much cup in the trailing edge. I grind it out and recheck them
on the pitch gauge. I would not bend on the new higher Rake angle
propellers because you will misalign the Rake angles and the propeller will slow down. The H-7 is still a very good prop. I ran one
back about 15-years ago over 81+ mph on the oval at a record trial in Flint, Michigan with one of my Nova Rossi-21 engines in a Stealth-21 boat that Jon Gambrel sold me. If you need the cup ground out I would be happy to do it for you if you would like?
The H-7 needs a little cup taken out of the trailing edge as well, and a little diameter reduction also.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back