ABC & Prop Shop props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob English

Vendor
The first prop is a 2215/2 19* .38 finished prop. The prop is $47.95. The next two props are Genuine made in England Prop Shop props. Since prop shop burned up years ago I have not seen them on the market. So these are hard to find props. These and other props have been hanging on my peg board for over twenty years. The size on them is 4217. 42 mm. is 1.65 inch. They are finished props. You can always tell a real prop shop prop by the small hub and the why they are machined down by the drive dog. I want $40.00 for the two blade a $45.00 for the three blade. The USA shipping is $5.00.
Also you want to see something crazy? There was a time when I had a huge size run in the Prop Shop props. You can see the 4217 next to a monster 115/22! '''4217 two blade sold'''

Attachments

• P2060568.JPG
    P2060568.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 60
  • P2060569.JPG
    P2060569.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 62
  • P2060570.JPG
    P2060570.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 63
  • P2060571.JPG
    P2060571.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 64
  • P2060572.JPG
    P2060572.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Hey Bob, you indicated a while back that you need a replacement shaft for your magnetic balancer. Well the weather has warmed up sufficiently that I was able to go out today and look for them and I found 36 of them.

Price is $18,00 plus shipping for one or $12.00 each shipped in lots of 5 or more.

you can reach me at:
714-420-2453. Phone or text.

Tommy, you need to give more of a range of what you want. If you look at this pic you can see there must be about 40, 3/16 shaft props hanging on the peg board. All kinds of stuff, and that is not counting more smaller props that I just started stocking from ABC.

Attachments

• P4070603.JPG
    P4070603.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
Bob, don’t wish to jump on your thread but Prop Shop has in the last couple years been taken over and started selling again, initially under the name Protean Design but now under the Prop Shop name again. I’m sure Simon would love to do some business with you

https://prop-shop.co.uk/

It would be nice to see some REAL Prop Shop props here again. The only thing theses days with all the new exchange rates, tariffs and shipping costs, will it be worth doing? If a prop that retails finished for seventy five dollars ends up costing a dealer fifty dollars for a raw prop by the time all the costs of getting it here added in, then it is not worth doing. If they have been making props again, and I have not seen anyone importing them, that might be the reason.

Shane I have a few of them. The prop sharpened and balanced is $50.00. The shipping is $5.00.

It would be nice to see some REAL Prop Shop props here again. The only thing theses days with all the new exchange rates, tariffs and shipping costs, will it be worth doing? If a prop that retails finished for seventy five dollars ends up costing a dealer fifty dollars for a raw prop by the time all the costs of getting it here added in, then it is not worth doing. If they have been making props again, and I have not seen anyone importing them, that might be the reason.

Absolutely correct, it’s such a shame it’s so prohibitively expensive to trade across the pond now, won’t get political but it’s definitely the reason.

Back