A Mono, what motor?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn 787

I have a 29" Seaducer and considering racing it next year. What motor would you recommend?
Not what motor you run but more if you had your choice what would get?
Also what prop with that motor.
Thanks

I run a OS21 xz-m with an Andy Payne SS pipe and a Mark Sholund 1614/4 cleaver this setup is very very fast and a whole lot of fun to drive.

Hi Glenn I have a little bit of information that would help you out. I also have a 29 inch older seducer Hull and replaced my older motor with the new CMB 21 that's out today. I have the drop down Mount and found out that the carburetor arms get in the way of the mount so I had to modify the mount to accept the motor. The new Rossi 21 rear exhaust has the carburetor up high which I don't believe would cause a disturbance with the mount. And I'm not sure about the OS motors I just know what I recently went through

had a few 29s and currently a 33 ducer. always ran nova rossis, 3280 pipe and a 440/3 blade. I have a 1614 chopper and a cleaver that I have not tested yet. setup on the ducers are critical, moving the strut angle just a couple of thousands is huge on these boats. when dialed in they are really fast. small changes on setup

Nova or CMB both have good distributors in the U.S. Either will be competitive. All of the cool kids are running the 1614 ABC, I can't get it to work , but I have never been cool. X440x3 works great. I run CMB with CMB pipe. Has been bullet proof and very fast.

Nova or CMB both have good distributors in the U.S. Either will be competitive. All of the cool kids are running the 1614 ABC, I can't get it to work , but I have never been cool. X440x3 works great. I run CMB with CMB pipe. Has been bullet proof and very fast.
I still think you're pretty cool! :)

Latest posts

Back