A couple of office projects

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LohringMiller

I printed several of the modified Prusa spray shields for my staff who are seeing busy emergency patients. The masks were an experiment for me. The soft silicone base makes a really great seal and with a HEPA filter are probably better than N95 masks. I couldn't resist the Darth Vader mod.

Lohring MillerP1010510.JPGP1010511.JPG

"Dang Lohring, never thought a mask would improve your looks. Great work for your staff.

Dunny"

LOL

The details on the mask are at The Vader part is an add on glued to the basic frame. The Prusa face shields are at 3D printed face shields for medics and professionals I modified the Prusa face shield for an adjustable strap printed in Ninjaflex.. If anyone wants the stl files for any of these, I would be glad to send them. It's too bad in a 3D printing forum you can't attach stl or any other serious files.

Lohring Miller

"Dang Lohring, never thought a mask would improve your looks. Great work for your staff.

Dunny"

LOL

The details on the mask are at The Vader part is an add on glued to the basic frame. The Prusa face shields are at 3D printed face shields for medics and professionals I modified the Prusa face shield for an adjustable strap printed in Ninjaflex.. If anyone wants the stl files for any of these, I would be glad to send them. It's too bad in a 3D printing forum you can't attach stl or any other serious files.

Lohring Miller

Mr. Ferrette...…?

Latest posts

Back