89-90 Circus Circus Build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Kinney

I am build the 89-90 Circus Circus but I need some pictures under the boat. I need to build the rear ride pads but I am not sure what they look like. If anyone has pictures I would appreciate it.
I am also looking for the paint codes to. Thanks!

get with Mike McKnight, Thunderboat graphis. he has built several Circus boats and he has a ton of pictures.

Steven, which Circus are you building? There's the 8200 hull that ran previously as the Atlas turbine, Miller American and Miller High Life or the 8700 hull that ran as the Miller High Life and Circus. While the boats are very similar, the cockpit areas are very different on the two boats

Just realized I typo'd the hull number on the Atlas hull in my previous post. It should have read 8401 and not 8200, which is the number for the Merlin powered boat driven by Chip Hanouer. Sorry for the error o_O

transom pic needed, the nose pic tells me its the 8401 hull, there are a lot of variations, if I send a mixed bag of pics, It gets more confusing, 88,89.90, conventional sponsons or round Jones sponsons, rear wing design supports, ect......

Joe it’s the 8700 hull. This is an ML kit for the 8700 hull. I don’t have a picture on my phone if the transom but I can post one later today. It looks like the picture I included with the inboard skies. Thanks for the help. 1AEB9CB3-0F35-4ED0-B886-1EA421107376.png

So you have these ?
8700 hull Kool................

Attachments

• 87 Miller transom r.jpg
    87 Miller transom r.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 87 Miller transom rear.jpg
    87 Miller transom rear.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 87 Miller transom.jpg
    87 Miller transom.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 33
It will I have to fix that and the nose. I missed the rear fins when I was looking at the pictures.

Do you pics of the correct cowling? I need to rework the back but I am not 200 percent what one is the correct one.

Back