7.5 mod tunnel race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Mamaril

This is a video of one of the funnest races I have been in for a long time. It's not the best video but you can see most of the race. This was at our D8 race in Eugene Or. Jerry Dunlap was on the inside, I was in the middle and Mike Bontoft was on the outside. JD was running his 40 stock tunnel, I was running a piped K&B and Mike was running his Nelson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I__bv84nNs

This reminds of the old days when most of the tunnel racing was like this, just wish there were more guys running them.

Jim

As the announcer, it was easily the most exciting race of the weekend. Not too much deck to deck racing for all six laps in any class.

Lohring Miller

As the announcer, it was easily the most exciting race of the weekend. Not too much deck to deck racing for all six laps in any class.
Lohring Miller
Great race guys!!!! I still say tunnel drivers are some of the best drivers in our sport. I think 40 tunnel is making a comeback as we now have 24 of them entered in the race in Charleston. LeeCrafts are making a comeback as well!!

Hopefully there will be some great videos posted from that race as well later this year......... ;)

not shown in this video, but ron was on my arse more then once. my htb could'nt hold the bouys, lost first to ron more than once.

ron, i have no problem loosing to a racer like you ;) till next time, race on my new friend :D

not shown in this video, but ron was on my arse more then once. my htb could'nt hold the bouys, lost first to ron more than once.ron, i have no problem loosing to a racer like you ;) till next time, race on my new friend :D
Tim, those are really nice comments. I really enjoyed racing against you and your Charleston Gang as well..... ;) You guys are great drivers and are going to help make getting back into this hobby so much more fun!!!! We need to get prepared for Charleston as the Fla tunnel guys are coming north and from I have heard, are going to add to the fun for sure. See ya there!!!!!!........ ;)

Back