7.5 Hi-Jack Outboard Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capt Vic, I will take  one 3.5 os and Two 3.5  to fit a lawless any color or no color

Send me your p.p. 

Thanks

John

Hi Cap't Vic,

im still waiting on a price for a 7.5 mount shipped to 60051 and your PayPal address.

thanks 

Matt

Hello Matt;

The mounts are $65.00 ea. Shipping in the US is $10.00 for Priority USPS

my paypal is [email protected]

Pleases send as friends and family.

Thanks again

Capt Vic

SoildWorks is a user friendly software. I enjoy using it too. I have a friend that is a master modeler and he builds models that are just jaw dropping such as turbo fan blades and the way you can tell a good modeler from one that don't understand the software is by looking at their event tree. If the tree is small then they know how to use the software as intended. Your mounts are nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this mount fit the  OS  21XM VII Outboard Marine Engine if so are there any left

Hello Tom;

I have 3 OS mounts available. They are bare aluminum. $45.00 ea and $10.00 for USPS Priority

SoildWorks is a user friendly software. I enjoy using it too. I have a friend that is a master modeler and he builds models that are just jaw dropping such as turbo fan blades and the way you can tell a good modeler from one that don't understand the software is by looking at their event tree. If the tree is small then they know how to use the software as intended. Your mounts are nice.
I've been on Solidworks for about 2 years. I might question that "User Friendly" part. I'm a machinist so 3D Modeling is usually done for me and I go at it with my CAM systems. I pay a maintenance fee so I can call tech. I definatley wouldn't pay the $1000.00's a year if it was Friendly. I forgot, its time for an upgrade and a new learning curve. Gotta love it. More, more, more!!

I have 9 mounts left. Any takers?

Same price, $65.00 + actual shipping and as always NO FEE FOR PAYPAL

Hey Mark;
These are anodized red and black. The last of the last run. Lot's of pics on the 3rd page. Not those ones on the 2nd page, that was "in process".

I've been on Solidworks for about 2 years. I might question that "User Friendly" part. I'm a machinist so 3D Modeling is usually done for me and I go at it with my CAM systems. I pay a maintenance fee so I can call tech. I definatley wouldn't pay the $1000.00's a year if it was Friendly. I forgot, its time for an upgrade and a new learning curve. Gotta love it. More, more, more!!

Have you ever tried fusion 360? It to me is the most user friendly cad/cam I've come across ever... not only that but can be had for free if your a hobbyist, or a small, (and I mean small compared to others software) amount of money if your running a shop... everyone is making the switch to fusion in the industry, you should look into it if you havnt used it... cause chances are you will one day soon anyway...

Alden

Latest posts

Back