7.5 Hi-Jack Outboard Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK!!

1 run of 7.5 Hi-Jacks are done and off the machine and going out to anodize. Colors will be

Red transom Bracket,

Black trim plate,

Red hinge plate.

It will take about a week with the Anodize Guys and then they are ready to go.l

It took a little looking to find my programs but I found out some interesting trivia. I has been 15 years since I started Hi-Jack Mounts. The last run was in 2009!!

Since then my shop has continued to grow adding new machines and processes, like CO2 Laser Etch!! I think I'm going to see if I can apply that to this run. Maybe calibration marks for lift and trim. Maybe a Redneck Racing logo. Maybe your own NAMBA # or club graphics (for about $10.00 extra ). What do you guys think, any ideas?

Search Epilog M2 Laser on youtube, you will be freakin AMAZED!

100_3622.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the graduated marks for angle and height would be an awesome addition. Im ready to purchase when you say they are ready. Id like 8-10 of them, depending on pricing. 

~ James 

if we do it quick. The price is $65.00 + shipping (probably $10.00 for USPS Priority)

My paypal is [email protected].

Anodize picks up tomorrow morning pst (pacific time) So I have today that I could put the pieces in the black anodize box.

Let me know!!

Capt Vic

The first one shipped today. Requested no anodize as it was going to be anodized with the rest of his hardware. Notice the cool black screws. They are 18-8 stainless, black oxide coated!

100_3625.JPG

100_3624.JPG

100_3626.JPG

The ones I have are bare aluminum. Anodize has a minimum charge of $75 per color. That's why I need to make these in significant numbers. It cost the same to do 1 mount as it does to do a full run.

Latest posts

Back