69 miss pay-n-pak

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a good distance from transon to motor/ turnfin? Going to run cmb .67. How about a
sponson/strut depth? being away from boating awhile. need a good starting point. Don I hear you have a good running pay n pak!
thanks for any in put.
bill cummings
impba 10618

Bill,

Welcome back!!! Touch base with Chris Capaldi he acquired a 69 Pay-N-Pak from Josh Stofuss a few years back. That was a good running boat. He should be able to help you out.

He's here on I/W a lot. Send him a PM.

Bert

I’m pretty sure back in the day you held the IMPA straightaway record Maybe a new scale for that? I have some pictures that might help. Good luck on your build.

Attachments

• 3C169451-4A87-4652-A154-7DD05BC513BC.png
    3C169451-4A87-4652-A154-7DD05BC513BC.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 52
  • B32DD643-58D5-4378-A64D-86DC097A70A6.png
    B32DD643-58D5-4378-A64D-86DC097A70A6.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 52
Bill,

Welcome back!!! Touch base with Chris Capaldi he acquired a 69 Pay-N-Pak from Josh Stofuss a few years back. That was a good running boat. He should be able to help you out.

He's here on I/W a lot. Send him a PM.

Bert
Hey Bert,
I did contact Chris and he thought that ted Dudley had it. Yes I’m building a couple of new boats and still have all my old junk. As far as racing goes we’ll see if I can still drive the course first. order some fuel to go do some testing and practice. a lot of things have changed ,

I’m pretty sure back in the day you held the IMPA straightaway record Maybe a new scale for that? I have some pictures that might help. Good luck on your build.
hey thanks for the picture, good idea where it should go. well we’ll see how it goes I’m maybe to old to go fast anymore, just want to have some fun and go out to lunch!

What is a good distance from transon to motor/ turnfin? Going to run cmb .67. How about a
sponson/strut depth? being away from boating awhile. need a good starting point. Don I hear you have a good running pay n pak!
thanks for any in put.
bill cummings
impba 10618
I had the '69 Pak for a while, yes it ran very well Ron Shaw now owns it, he could give you the measurements69paypak2.jpg.

Latest posts

Back