• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

67 Rigger For sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if u still have this on my next payday I’ll prob buy it if u can ship it to the USA! I see your a pretty popular member on this forum, do u still have any other outriggers for sale or just this guy?
and yes I’m new to this forum but been on Helifreak,RR, and rc groupsfor about ten years with ALL positive feedback under Youngbuck.
I do have a dumb question though, and ya please hold off on making fun of cause I’ve strictly flown helis and jets and pretty new to the boats. My question is on these outriggers are they typically labeled with a number because of there size/length or is that the recommended engine size? I have a marine 67 size engine and I think a marine novarossi 90 or 91. I’m assuming my 67 would be a perfect fit for this outrigger?
And I’m sorry for the lengthy message in your classified ad but I’m also curious why people run a third servo on these outriggers, is it a fuel shut off valve, or isit for rich/lean mixture on the go? Thanks

Hi Scott,

I can send to the USA and yes the "67" denotes engine size, its just how we refer to the outriggers, i.e. 21 size, 45 size etc.
The novarossi 91 is the same bolt pattern as the 67, but I would stick with a 67 engine for this rigger,

third channel is to adjust mixture whilst running, also is handy in a dual redundancy set up, where 2 receivers are used, if one fails, the throttle (if still working) can be brought back, or the mixture (if still working) can be richened up to slow the engines down

Last edited:
Hi Scott,

I can send to the USA and yes the "67" denotes engine size, its just how we refer to the outriggers, i.e. 21 size, 45 size etc.
The novarossi 91 is the same bolt pattern as the 67, but I would stick with a 67 engine for this rigger,

I have two other riggers for sale on this forum, 45 0utrigger and Warlock 21 rigger,

third channel is to adjust mixture whilst running, also is handy in a dual redundancy set up, where 2 receivers are used, if one fails, the throttle (if still working) can be brought back, or the mixture (if still working) can be richened up to slow the engines down

Hi Scott,

Shane did you sell the taipan 67 ?

Latest posts

Back