6 degrees of separation

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grim your correct about mask use and misuse. A screen door is a door but not effective on a submarine other than keeping fish out. What we are doing with masks is mitigation and placation of property owners such as park departments who regulate the sites we are allowed to use. Do I feel better with 10 people on a drivers stand wearing facial covering than not? Yes.

I look at the whole Covid epidemic like a game of whack"a"mole. You can get real good watching one hole and then maybe two or three and holding your hand over one. If you want to beat the mole the one sure way is pull the plug on the machine. I think life can go on without a total shutdown but it may require some personal sacrifices and inconveniences.
Mic

If your playing a game of Russian Roulette using a machine gun your best percentage is to be the second player in the game.

Hi Guys, I agree they never tell you how to wear one, how to clean it as its not safe to wash with laundry detergent. Proper donning and doffing is the correct procedure that they don't talk about it.

Listen to these two experts and you will understand the risk.

OSHA PPE Expert, Tammy Clark, and Occupational Environmental Safety Expert, Kristen Meghan, Talk Masks in a C-o-v-i-d world. What they can, and can't do, occupational hazards, and some of the myths behind the topic.

Have a good one,
Jeff

Latest posts

Back