57:th Nurnberg Toyfair 2006 pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niklas Edlund

We just came back from the annual "spielwaren messe" in Nurnberg. Its still going on though for anyone still wanting to go there (it ends tomorrow tuesday feb 3).

I have uploades some pics from the show. Do note this is a HUGE show! These pics just show a small spectrum of the available exibitors. Its no way one can see all of it. One gets really, really tired after a while. And its not all RC either, quite the opposite actually. We where there for 3 days and we didnt visit any of the other halls - only the #8 with RC. Its about 11 of them in total...

Also, there is not that much boat stuff either, I have tried to include as much as I could find though...

Here is a gallery with some pictures from the 2006 show:

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=445

This is their official site:

http://www.spielwarenmesse.de/index.php?id=171&L=1

:ph34r: :eek: Surprise that 3 New style things: Picco P45 marine Cooling black headed only 3 screw bolts , Picco P21 EVO marine and Sillivan high-capacity fuel pump Heavy duty. Really Behind news in North American

Last edited by a moderator:
The 45 Picco is NEW!!!!!!!!!!!! The 21 PICCO IS NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the 90 is NEW!!!!!!!!

The 90 is a design change for the current Blue HEAD.

The 67 looks to be the same.........................

The 45 is also a design change.......................

The 21 is looks to be along the lines of the buggy 26 motor

I would think that the OLD P- series molds were CRUSHED!!

THE PLOT THICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :p

Not Really Allen. Depending on who you talk to, PICCO made inquires into this market last year. Talking with specific people about carring their line and the $$$$$ to back it......... ;) ;) ;)

Wow!, Nice Pics, Thanks,,Did ya check the Picco with the full cicle crank :eek:

I guess it has a fuel pump too,,bitchen

Thanks Niklas :D

PLOT THICKNESS!!?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,,you dirty dawg Chuck :lol: :lol:

I would call All of That "cabin fever reliever"

The 45 Picco is NEW!!!!!!!!!!!! The 21 PICCO IS NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the 90 is NEW!!!!!!!!

Not Really Allen. Depending on who you talk to, PICCO made inquires into this market last year. Talking with specific people about carring their line and the $$$$$ to back it......... ;) ;) ;)
Why not do you take " Picco engines dealer business? I never see dealer " NEW Picco Marine" in north american but already have seen lot of sell only car/buggy picco .21 and .26 engines ;)

There really is nothing there that is new, all those were last run motors. The "change" on the 45 is the carb rotated 90 degrees. :p The 21 is a teaser borrowed from the car stuff where Picco is making all their money now. Look at the crank, that's a car crank. That 90 is the failed XP90 they tried to put up against the CMB Evo's, was a total dog. Just because it's at a "toy show" doesn't mean squat. They pulled them out of the display cases & stuck them in the show, had to have something there to take up extra table space. That's an old vendor trick I've seen used for years at trade shows. Poor BC's gonna have heart failure if ya keep windin' him up like this. :p

Don,

Are you saying those pictures are false advertisement.
It's a teaser Jose'. Just eye candy, makes your show tables look like there is more than there is. Take something that already exists (available or not) & put a different colored or polished part on it. I saw this trick used for many years at the SEMA auto trade shows by the aftermarket speed vendors. It's not false advertising because what you see exists. If you could get it or not is another story. Now if they had someone come in with a HUGE cash offer to tool up again................. ;)

Well said JOSE!!!!!!!!!!! was the WOODEN BOX................FALSE ADVERTIEMENT????????????

DON.........................

I will belive YOU AND PICCO WHEN I SEE SHIPMENT IN

STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

NEW WHAT????????????? WERE??????????????WHEN?????????????

was the WOODEN BOX................FALSE ADVERTISEMENT????????????
Well let's just say I have seen, and held, parts for those little gems that will go into those wooden boxes. ;)

Keep in mind this nothing against Picco's, I ran them & liked them............when they stayed together. :blink:

Ask yourself this simple question- if YOU were a vendor in a show as big as this, would you only want one or two new things to look at on your display tables? Besides, I wonder how many people did a double take thinking there were new marine motors there to see? Oviously it worked because we have pics posted. Like I said, it's an old vendor trick to fill up the table. B)

And for as much as some of you like those engines I'd love to see you be able to keep running them. :)

The P45 didnt have any internals either - just the crank. I just took the pictures... B) I had no time to stand and wait for Alberto either, when I saw him, he was busy also. :)

Niklas,

Did you get a chance to talk to the Picco people.

Nevermind you already answer. Thanks for the pictures.

ONLY time will tell on BOTH FRONTS????????????? :D :D :D :D

The 45 is new. If you look at it, it is not the same water cooling head as the current model that everyone has.....................

The 90 is NOT from the last run. That 90 is the proto type that was being worked on by Alberto Sr. prior to him having a stroke. That motor has NEVER been in production.

The 21 is from their 26 OUTLAW buggy motor.

And you " holding parts that go into the boxes" is the same thing and as the "old vendor trick"

Who has it?????????? Were can I BUy it????????????

All equal until " COME AND GET IT"!!!!!!!! B) B) B)

Niklas,

Did you get a chance to talk to the Picco people.

Nevermind you already answer. Thanks for the pictures.
Nope, we have no business with Picco so we had no meetings with him etc. Its a very busy show with lost of meetings. When I dropped by (in between our meetings) most of the time nobody was in their booth at all or they where busy. I know Alberto a little from our Serpent distributing days though. But I dont know any of the other Picco guys that where there...

The 45 head cooling jacket isn't really too new. Steve O'Donnell was running them at the last two lap I went to (testing them I guess) this was before he declined to continue importing them.(quite a long while ago) I don't know if they got the O'Donnell stamp of approval or not. Rudy

Back